Meet OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 by protecting your employees from blood borne and airborne pathogens, and know what to do if an exposure occurs.
This course covers:
- Terms of the OSHA standard
- A thorough introduction to bloodborne and airborne pathogens
- Steps to reduce exposure risks and prevent infections
- Recordkeeping and exposure control plans
- Information on HBV, HCV, and HIV, plus information on Needle Stick Safety
Tuition for this class: $65. Minimum class enrollment of 5 required. Call safety council to schedule training.