Registration for NSCALT training classes is done through our website: www.nscalt.org, or in certain cases via email to us at email@example.com. An administrative fee of $15.00 per trainee/course will apply for students not pre-registered, or for phone registrations that could have been placed through our website or email. The administrative fee will also apply to students who “walk-in” without pre-registering. Registrations are closed at 3:00PM the afternoon prior to the training day.
If indicated in course materials, or for courses not listed on our website, call us at 318-687-7550. Phone registrations are accepted if needed courses are not listed on our website, or for technical reasons. For those instances additional registration charges will not apply.
Training Course Payment
Payment arrangements must be made prior to any training. Training payments may be made through credit cards and company checks. We will invoice companies who have made prior applications with us to do so. There is a minimum of $150 in training for invoicing. We do not accept personal checks but will accept money orders and cash payment from individual trainees. When paying in cash the exact amount should be tendered as we do not have the ability to make change. Except for invoicing, all payment must be made prior to training. All special, site delivered, or out of normal business hours training must be paid in advance of the training.
Students should arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled start times. Students arriving without pre-registration (walk-ins) will not be registered until all pre-registered students have been handled. No students will be allowed to register after the training class has started. The computer lab opens at 7:30 AM each day, and closes at 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 2:00 PM on Friday. All computer training must be started with regard to the lab closing times.
Proper identification with a photo ID is required for all training. Accepted forms of photo ID are:
- Valid U.S. driver’s license or state ID card
- Federal ID card
- INS ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies
- Valid passport
- Military ID or Dependent ID card
- TWIC Card
- Federal inmate card (includes municipality or state)
- Native American tribal document
Some courses require an additional form of ID. Call the safety council for more information on these.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
Once a registration is confirmed, the account will be charged for the class unless a cancellation is received by the following specified times:
- Before Noon two business days prior to the class- no charge (cancellation must be done via email)
- After Noon two business days prior to the class until 4:00 PM the day prior to the class- 50% (must call 318-687-7550 to cancel)
- Day of the class, or no-shows- full price
- For Saturday Classes, the cancellation deadline is Noon on Wednesday prior to the class
- For Monday classes, the cancellation deadline is Noon on Thursday of the previous week
If the Safety Council must cancel a class due to insufficient registrations notice will be given two days prior to the class date. For any weather, technical or other closings, notice will be given when possible. In either event there will be no charge to the attendee.