Welcome to the National Safety Council Ark-La-Tex Training Portal
We are fully open for training, Monday through Friday. We will continue to follow CDC COVID-19 guidelines for the the time being. Our normal hours are from 7:30 AM through 4:00 PM (7:00 AM for Basic Orientation Plus), with a 2:00 PM close on Fridays. Our Computer Lab is open for training each day at 7:30 AM.
The CDC Guidelines we are following are:
- Each trainee will receive a risk analysis. We check for recent symptoms and elevated temperature. Present symptoms or a temp above 100.4F are a no-go. We will inform you to reschedule your trainee at a later date.
- To protect your trainee and our employees, please insure your employee brings a face-mask, bandanna, or other face covering. Our employees are covered too!
- We practice social distancing throughout the facility. This means fewer people in classes or computer labs. So, we train on a first-come / first-served basis. How we do that is next.
- Class registration is mandatory through our website. That gives us an electronic date and time stamp to fill first-come limited seats. So, please no phone or email registrations. And, no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Register by 3:00 PM, one (1) business day prior to training day. Training seats and times may be adjusted due to maintaining social distancing requirements.
- Because training seats are limited, we must charge for no-shows. See our cancellation fee information under “Registration/Payment Policies” on our website.
Thank you from National Safety Council, Ark-La-Tex Chapter