Welcome to the National Safety Council Ark-La-Tex Training Portal
We are excited to be open and training! The current schedule is to open every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. As your training need grows, we will add additional days, and we can add those very quickly.
Our primary concern is to provide you the training you need, and to do it safely for both your trainees and our employees. To accomplish that, we are closely following CDC guidelines.
- Each trainee will receive a risk analysis. We check for recent symptoms and elevated temperature. Present symptoms or a temp above 100.4F are a no-go. We will inform you to reschedule your trainee at a later date.
- To protect your trainee and our employees, please insure your employee brings a face-mask, bandanna, or other face covering. Our employees are covered too!
- We practice social distancing throughout the facility. This means fewer people in classes or computer labs. So, we train on a first-come / first-served basis. How we do that is next.
- Class registration is mandatory through our website. That gives us an electronic date and time stamp to fill first-come limited seats. So, please no phone or email registrations. And, no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Register by 3:00 PM, one (1) business day prior to training day. Training seats and times may be adjusted due to maintaining social distancing requirements.
- Because training seats are limited, we must charge for no-shows. See our cancellation fee information under “Registration/Payment Policies” on our website.
Thank you from National Safety Council, Ark-La-Tex Chapter